This Sunday is Go Night!! Bring a friend and join us in the church parking lot at 6:30pm. We will head over to Midtown for food, fun, and fellowship. Our July Go Night will be a little special. More details about that to come!
We are now on extended hours! Here’s what our schedule looks like:
6:30-7:15pm Bible Study
7:00-8:00pm Worship in the Hut
We have two open spots for the Youth Beach Retreat. If you want one of them, call me as soon as possible. The deadline has passed so this is your last chance! Our Youth Beach Retreat is July 20-23 in Panama City Beach, Florida, at the Laguna Christian Center. We might even get to bring our bikes this year!
June 10th – Kickball on the Quad
Ask a few of your friends to join us and make plans to attend now!
Watch this space for information about a Black Warrior River kayaking outing with Melody. We should have a date and time in the next week or two.
DID YOU KNOW???
• most hummingbirds weigh less than a penny
• some breeds of vultures fly as high as 39,000 feet (most jets cruise between 30,000 and 35,000 feet)
• in some countries, ostriches are used to herd sheep
• roadrunners purr
• flamingos can only eat with their heads upside down
• it takes male cardinals three times longer to learn a new song
• in the three weeks baby sparrows are in the nest, they are feed around 5,000 times
NOW YOU KNOW!!!
Go Night this Sunday!