Advent Calendar 2018:
* Sunday, December 9th: Singing in BOTH services with our Christmas Party between.
* Sunday, December 9th: Singing for Share the Warmth @ 6 p.m. Arrive early to help with the Manger Project at 4:30 p.m. (You don’t want to miss either of these!!)
* Wednesday, December 12th: Homebound/Nursing home Singing followed up by our Dutch Treat Chick-fil-a Dinner (This is one of our most favorite Holiday traditions!)
* Sunday, December 23rd: Family Advent Activities Sunday during the Sunday School hour
* Sunday, December 30th: 5th Sunday Funday during the Sunday School hour
We have EXCITING NEWS in the Kiddos Department!
I’d like to officially introduce, Mr. Drake Southern! He’s a senior at the University of Alabama majoring in Religious Studies and Spanish. He’s a Tuscaloosa native who’s had several leadership roles and has worked with Camp in the City and Project Transformation both out of Texas. We’re thrilled to have him on board. And shhh …. it won’t be long before his secret will be out of the bag … He plays guitar too! He’s going to be a tremendous asset and has a lot to offer. Let’s all give Drake a big al’ Forest Lake welcome!!!
We’re still getting our Children’s Church calendar set up for both services. Please contact me ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to participate.
Thanks as always for your support of Children’s Ministries at FLUM!
Want to stay on top of last minute plans in the Kiddo’s Department? The two best ways: Join our GroupMe or on our FLUM Kids Ministry page on Facebook. I also LOVE posting pictures to the Facebook page. That’s a great way to see all the laughter and smiles our kiddos have.